Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cervical Lymphadenopathy Painful Lymph Node Under Jaw // Dizzy Feeling Sometimes // HELP!!?

Painful lymph node under jaw // Dizzy feeling sometimes // HELP!!? - cervical lymphadenopathy

I started a swollen lymph node from a few months which have seen for more than 10 experts Iv'e has completed a test, the blood Multiple endoscopy, CT - scan, MRI, barium meal, and some other things . Everything was normal until last week that I owe to my neck and head MRI. This is the result of my neck. 1. The small round lesion in the left parotid gland, in line with small lymph nodes were intra-partum. 2. Benign cervical lymphadenopathy, nonpathological criteria.3 size. No evidence of neck mass. They said they see swollen lymph nodes, but not bad, but he wants to be sure to get a biopsy, and I think sometime this week. I also get this feeling of vertigo at times, is a type of headache, but I'm kind of dizzy, faint, as I want. I do not know whether this is due through the same thing. They have no blood for many, and everything is back to normal, some please tell me what could be. I am 18 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment