Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ottawa Famous Players Silver I Confuse With All Famous Cities In Canada?

I confuse with all famous cities in Canada? - ottawa famous players silver

My name is Andrian Indonesia. I only want to study geography, because I want to be a geographer.
This confuses me the whole cities. I think that Thunder Bay is better and greater than or Yellowknife, Saskatoon and Calgary. I'm confused. Please give us a comparison of recently and all the reasons for the best and largest city in each issue.

1. Calgary and Yellowknife
2. Ottawa and Montreal
3. Thumder Bay or Toronto
4. Whitehorse, and Edmont
5. Saint John and Halifax
6. Quebeq or Sudbury
7. Or Lynn Hamilton
8. Regina and Winnipeg
9. Calgary, Saskatoon, or Edmont
10. Whitehorse, Ottawa, Montreal and Winnipeg?

Send your description.
Thanks

Oh, if you are my friend I have in my Friendster or www.friendster.com/andriann93 fairus_exhabits@yahoo.com.
I have friends from other countries

3 comments:

♥--ERIKA... said...

Well - I can not describe all
But I'll tell you what I know of a few towns there.

Ottawa! - Is one of the most beautiful places, IMO. Very close to Quebec, which is really great and it's not so crowded the mind [that I was not there, set in 2004, perhaps a sex drug Crazy Buncha and reproduce .. but I digress]

Toronto! - Eeeek! You can go there and let stand in one place only 10 minutes and see, oh so much! It's really the cultured city, never.

Hamilton: D Where I live, yay! Downtown is dirty, of course. But the center is so beautiful at the same time, such as Toronto, you can see so much in so little time. & In the Mountains [Suburbia] is generally quiet, except in bars.


Idk if this will help things, because I do not really understand what he was asked, sorry.

Gary S. said...

To see what to see the most populous city, the list of Canadian cities in the population http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the ....

But the city is better? Depends on what you want. You can visit the above link, click on each city and read on this subject.

~~~~ Rincewind ~~~~ said...

1. Calgary is larger than Yellowknife is also the headquarters to Toronto, Canada.

2. Montreal, about 3x larger than Ottawa, Ottawa, but is the capital. Montreal is the second largest French speaking city, which I to the world, behind Paris.

3. Toronto has more than 50 times over Thunder Bay, Ontario's capital and economic engine of the country. It is also the largest city in Canada for a reasonable profit margin.

4. Edmonton is much larger than Whitehorse. The largest city in North America north of 53 ยบ N and Central Alberta tar and gas industry. The population is just under 1 million.

5. Halifax is bigger than San Juan and is the economic and cultural center of the Atlantic.

6. Quebec City is bigger than the city of Sudbury and Quebec. Its economy is stronger than that of Sudbury.

7. Hamilton is located in the GTA and in the 20 largest cities in Canada. Lynn is not. Hamilton is a great port of steel and has a strong economy in the manufacturing sectorGate.

9. Calgary is the largest of the three (slightly bigger than Edmonton) and remains the capital of the Prairies is. Well, Edmonton is the capital of Alberta and the oil and gas center, which could take Calgary.

10. Montreal, Ottawa, Whitehorse, Winnipeg time for the population. For more importance to Canada would be Ottawa, because the capital and one of the largest cities in Canada.

Post a Comment