Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vlc Machines Bingo What Just Went Wrong With My VideoLAN (VLC) Player?!?

What Just Went Wrong With My VideoLAN (VLC) Player?!? - vlc machines bingo

I have no idea what happened, but my VideoLAN (VLC) Player (version 0.8.6.0) not only open to all and if I try to insert a DVD in my drive to see in VLC (which is the only way to to watch DVDs on my computer without having to download them malicious codecs for WMP), nothing happens when I try to go directly to the player, nothing happens.

I come from viruses, no problems, I have System Restore, no aid.

So if there seems nothing wrong with that, according to the analysis of viruses and System Restore does not work, what in the world? I mean, literally, in this case in the night, and I really need this version of VLC, I heard the current version does not lack many features of previous versions (can not hear ALA / save properties of files on a DVD + RW).

No comments:

Post a Comment