Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thumb Pain, Beginning With D :D Verry Funny :::D?

:D verry funny :::D? - thumb pain, beginning with d

A few women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first pair of oriented and observed with horror as the ball directly at the head of a foursome of men playing the next hole.

In fact, the ball touches one of the men fell, and he immediately clasped his hands in the step on the floor and shot in apparent fear.

The woman ran to the man and immediately began to apologize. She said: "If I can help. I am a physiotherapist, and I know I could relieve the pain, if I can."

"Ummph, oooh, Nnooo, I'm fine ... I'll do well in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he continues to beat in a fetal position, nor his hands in his legs.

But she stayed and eventually allowed him to help. He took his hands gently and set aside, set off his pants and got into his hands. She began to massage it. Then he asked: "How do you feel?"

He replied: & quot, It feels great, but the thumb still hurts like hell. "

No comments:

Post a Comment