Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wedding Welcome Letter Fiancee In Basic Training For Army And Im Planning The Wedding Help!...?

Fiancee in basic training for army and im planning the wedding help!...? - wedding welcome letter

My girlfriend and I are planning to get married because they can do their studies ... From what I understand, the MOS (MP) elected, in reality, you are not a "license" or separation between basic education, so we decided to get married in the interval l The school and its formal basis been assigned. My question is that I know nothing is certain in the military, but how can I plan the wedding, so I do not know an officer ... Can someone tell me how long on before, if the students know and from there I can estimate from the date of marriage ... and not everyone know what you get, the average time for permission before they can even under REACH for them? i still havent got his speech, but the letters that I began to write what everyone else in the air and send it to me, is welcome to military life, I know:) but if someone You have to through it away Suggestions would be wonderful! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment